Probability of Fed Rate Cut

Probability of Fed Rate Cut Given the current economic landscape and its potential implications on financial markets, should traders and investors anticipate two interest rate cuts from the Fed by the end of the year? Image: The Daily Shot

Probability of U.S. Recession

Probability of U.S. Recession The decline in the one-year recession probability based on the S&P 500 and BBB spread is viewed as a positive sign, which could influence market sentiment and investment strategies. Image: J.P. Morgan

Probability of U.S. Recession Over the Next 12 Months

Probability of U.S. Recession In the Next 1 Year Goldman Sachs’ outlook on the U.S. economy is optimistic, indicating a favorable sentiment and a low 15% probability of a recession occurring within the next year. Image: Goldman Sachs Global Investment Research

Probability of Negative Returns, Based on S&P 500 Total Returns from 1929-Present

Probability of Negative Returns, Based on S&P 500 Total Returns from 1929-Present When investors lengthen their investment time horizon, they can reduce U.S. equity losses by riding out short-term market fluctuations and benefiting from equities’ long-term growth potential. Image: BofA US Equity & Quant Strategy

Probability of U.S. Recession As Priced Across Asset Classes

Probability of U.S. Recession As Priced Across Asset Classes The S&P 500 predicts a low recession likelihood at 18% in the United States. However, base metals, sensitive to industrial demand and global conditions, suggest a higher probability of 82%. Image: J.P. Morgan

Estimated U.S. Recession Probability

Estimated U.S. Recession Probability Despite Fed’s rate hikes, Goldman Sachs does not foresee a recession and remains optimistic about the U.S. economy’s ability to continue growing. Image: Goldman Sachs Global Investment Research